Friday, January 28, 2011

New Zealand! :D (not your ideal holiday..but still..)

| |

Yup I'm back from New Zealand.. and I have to say it was really awesome.. They have more sheeps and cows than people!

I'm telling you there are soo many cows that you cannot believe your eyes.. it's like cow paradise.. my paradise (i'm not a cow)
















Cows on fields..























Cows behind trees..
































Even cows on other fields..


























Well.. let's get over with cows.. anyways, there are many other things other than cows.. for example sheeps.. like this one..











Yes it's a black sheep and no they are not bad sheeps.. they are just unique! This particular one was incredible smart.. It knows how to pose.. When I was taking photo, it came up to me and put it's legs or hooves or whatever they are called onto the fence..
















smart



















Okay we visited many cool places too like farms.. we stayed in one and even discovered many things in there.. like












The Feijoa jam.. It's really tasty haha


















oh and the farm had these really big green bushes that act like walls..


Now that is what I call going green ^__^"
























Also, I saw a really ridiculous sight.. well not really that ridiculous

Ever seen a horse with clothes?





Well not really clothes, but a raincoat.. Well we need raincoats too so I guess it isn't ridiculous..
























Oh and when i was talking him(or her), a sheep also wanted to have its picture taken so i guess i shall just post it up.. (it's not very clear though sorry)




Alright moving on..





















We went to the shire.. (yes the hobbit place)


It was a really nice place but we couldn't take any pictures because I think the whole place is copyrighted or something..




























I am also glad to say that I have been to the Hellgate in New Zealand.. but since I stepped inside then it must be called hell because I think the gate was at the entrance..


And in the land of New Zealand, you would never expect to see these







That's just the outside.. On the inside, you will see worse things..















Welcome to the best hell on Earth because you are spared from all the lava..































Don't worry, you won't go hungry in there, you can still cook your food..



Those are not rubbish bins if you are wondering, they cook food in there.. so mind you..





























Oh and if you ever feel dirty, you can also take a bath..




























Or you can have a swim..






That is of course if you are able to take the heat.. ^^























Oh and there are laws in hell too.. littering is not allowed..




Oh and if you realise, the sign behind says inferno pools which goes above 100 degrees celcius so ya once you go in, you will probably vapourise..

sublimate to be more specific..






















Chemical Processes..




















Okay.. now the food,


The food there was incredible and I will tell you, it is of a much much higher grade than the food here.. and the presentation will leave you speechless..





Fish and Chips wrapped in old newspapers..




























Well not really that old, I took out some and found out it was that day's news.. HAHA






























Oh and one restaurant was really amazing.. they only have one menu



and they come up to your table and explain all the dishes to you.. haha not a good way for a decent menu in our country.. everyone just wants to slack.. But it's really cool because there will be different and unexpected dishes everyday.. cool


































But the strange thing about that restaurant..

their wallpapers and pictures are not really appropriate..





But the food was pretty good so I guess that's cool ^__^" It really attracts attention to people who don't appreciate wall art..

0 comments:

top

Post a Comment

Note: To fast travel back to the top of the page, press the dark blue arrow at the bottom right of your screen!

Time Check?

Click Here To Blink

It's ME! ^__^"