While walking out to the train station today, I met this old man. He often takes daily strolls to the train station I recognised him because he always walked with a limp as I think he had some kind of a leg disability. So for some reason, I decided to greet him today since I recognised him. I went up and greeted him with a smile. He didn't reply. Instead he just smiled back at me and acknowledged my greeting and continue walking.
I felt damn good then. I just brought a little happiness to a person. Just one small deed and I probably have changed his mood for the day. Imagine this, you are going through another boring routine, and then something different happened. That's not all, someone smiled at you and changed your mood of the day. And then, you don't feel bored anymore because a person has cheered you up. Sometimes in life, we just need a smile because just one smile can change a lot in a person's life.
A smile encourages. A smile heals. A smile comforts. And also, a smile also brings about an element in life that we need - Happiness. Therefore we should smile more often and cheer up the mood.. Smile ^__^"
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Sometimes in life we just need a smile
Posted by Name: Chee Zhao Yan | at Wednesday, March 30, 2011 |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Note: To fast travel back to the top of the page, press the dark blue arrow at the bottom right of your screen!
0 comments:
Post a Comment