Sunday, June 5, 2011

Common Test Weekend!

| |

zhaoyan's common test diet plan!

A healthy zhaoyan is a happy zhaoyan!






Well actually it is supposed to be a hungry kid is an angry kid or a healthy kid is a happy kid, but I guess my way works as well.. ^__^"




Oh and these are some of my protein drawings..





Well it looks crappy, I know, and some of the information might be a little wrong..(the tertiary structure and the quaternary structure LOL)



But who cares, as long as I can understand it.. :D


My art teacher like duh, but she would also totally give up on me because my drawings are beyond hope..

Gosh I'm talking to myself again.. x_x

0 comments:

top

Post a Comment

Note: To fast travel back to the top of the page, press the dark blue arrow at the bottom right of your screen!

Time Check?

Click Here To Blink

It's ME! ^__^"