Sunday, March 3, 2013

| |

It's easy to love someone but why is it so difficult to have someone you love to love you back the same way?

I want to love someone who will feel the same way. I want someone to hug, to holds hands and to sleep together because of the warmth. I want someone who will love me for who I am. Someone who will text me and have something to do with me, someone to play with, someone I can be myself around, someone who will comfort me when I'm down, someone who loves not only the strong side but the weak side of me. I want someone who will encourage me, someone who can make me go an extra mile or do ridiculous things just for them. I want someone who is the world to me and also feel like I am the world to them. 

These are all materialistic, I know. All I need is someone to love, and for the same someone to love me back the same way, to feel the same way.

Maybe I have found the person, maybe not.

I don't know, guess I'm not worthy enough, because I'm just me. How could the people I like want someone like me. Ugly, stupid, weird, different. 

But well.. 

Have faith I guess? 

0 comments:

top

Post a Comment

Note: To fast travel back to the top of the page, press the dark blue arrow at the bottom right of your screen!