Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oh great! The whole world is blind now? Or just plain stupid?

| |

What a world we have nowadays. I'm not that sure if the people living in our world are getting smarter, because based on what I saw yesterday, I have confirmed that many people have brains the size of a pea..











In case you can't read the sign, it says - STRICTLY NO CLIMBING, Please be advised that the structures in this gallery are not meant to be climb upon..



This instruction looked pretty simple to me, even a three year old can understand, but still, there are always people who prove themselves to be more stupid than a toddler..





I know what you must be thinking, what's the big deal? They only advised us..


What? Just because they didn't put a fine does not mean you can do it.. -.-



I'm not referring to the toddlers standing on the structures, I am referring to the adults watching them..


I have no idea what the hell they were thinking, because the sign was placed there for a reason.. And adults taught us to follow rules, well look who is not following rules now.. (I think they are just trying to act like as if it is a small matter, very soon, someone will die while climbing it)






Maybe more people are getting blind nowadays, or worse, maybe more people are becoming dumb.. Do you know what would happen if the whole world becomes dumb? Everyone will die, because someone would accidentally atomic bomb every country in this world.. or maybe they would accidentally bomb the moon, pulling it towards us, and hurray we will become what they dinosaurs are now.. God bless us..



Now, since they can't understand that simple signboard, I bet they can't understand this one either..






I bet you, at least more than a thousand people will go and touch that sign and cut their hands..

morons


But no worries, very soon, someone would start devising a plan on how to prevent stupid people from trying to kill themselves accidentally.. Like for example, this..










I think that will not be all, very soon, they will also teach people how to be smart through television programs like the ones below which look oddly familiar..











Yes, I know these people are probably the last people to teach people to be smart.. but what can you do? To teach a dumb person, you need to think simple..


Let us all hope that this world will not become one of the dumbest things in this world or we would end up eating earthworm burgers..

0 comments:

top

Post a Comment

Note: To fast travel back to the top of the page, press the dark blue arrow at the bottom right of your screen!