Today was epic! Well yesterday (2/4/2011)..
When I was eating Popeyes during dinner today, a woman kept looking at our direction. At first Melanie thought that the woman was looking at her, but she saw that the woman was actually looking at me. I denied what she said and replied that maybe she was looking at something else. But when i looked at the woman, she looked back at me and I was like.. "oh I better not look to prevent encouraging us." At that time I had concluded that maybe she was a pervert(sorry I am not interested in old woman LOL) or something so I joked with Melanie saying that maybe the woman thought that I was her long lost son. And true enough when we finished our dinner and were about to leave, the woman came and talked to us, explaining that I really look like her son. So we were totally shocked and I was like "WHAT I SAID CAME TRUE HAHA" She also said that her son was 16 years old and was studying in st patrick school.. hmm.. I think she hasn't seen her son for a while. Yeah why else would a person think that another person look like her son if she sees him everyday? Hmm strange, I don't think I should know.. And I don't wanna know either..
Man is this really scary, what if someone really looks like me with the same exact features and behavior? Haha great! So maybe I can be someone else! I can be john, or peter, or bob, or all of them at the same time.. Haha scary..
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Note: To fast travel back to the top of the page, press the dark blue arrow at the bottom right of your screen!
0 comments:
Post a Comment