Sunday, April 24, 2011

We are not and will never be perfect

| |

Sometimes I just think that the human mind is not designed to be perfect.. Maybe that's the reason why we ARE not perfect..

Today, mommy got angry because of the durian smell.. But I think she isn't really angry about the durian part but angrier at the part where no one listens to her. But today I was a little angry with her because I thought that she showed an attitude over the durian.. which is A FRUIT. I actually wanted her to know that she was in the wrong because people only want to eat durians at home like how everyone wants to eat dinner at home. So the smell is normal and it'll go away so there isn't really anything to be angry about..

But then she was actually feeling really upset. Okay, then I also started to feel upset too because I didn't want her to feel that way.

Then when she went out for a walk just now, I went out to see if she was alright. She tried to hide it but I knew. I knew she was crying. I could literally hear her heart crying out for help. Suddenly I remembered the incident many years ago, where she and my brother quarreled over something which made her cry damn badly. When she cried, I promise myself that I would do anything to prevent her from crying ever again.

It's like a dilemma. It's like you feel that you need to scold her but at the next moment, you switch sides and need to comfort her instead. So now here I am, hoping that she'll feel better and hoping that my dad will go and comfort her. So what should I do now? Side with her and say that bringing home the durian was wrong or go against her and say that it's just a durian and there's absolutely nothing to get angry about? I don't know what to do, because both choices would make things worse.. If I do nothing, then the problem will forever be there..

All I hope is that tomorrow will be a new day.. and all of these will be forgotten.


Every decision we make is always a wrong..


Therefore we are not and will never be perfect..

0 comments:

top

Post a Comment

Note: To fast travel back to the top of the page, press the dark blue arrow at the bottom right of your screen!