Sunday, May 1, 2011

Inspiration~

| |

okay I should be studying.. but heck that..

I'll just start my story now..



So while I was about to fall asleep last night, I suddenly had an inspiration.. Like how when you are drifting from this world to the other, you can hear strange sounds and see strange things?


Yeah I had one of those.. anyway, I got inspiration in music.. seriously, I could literally hear a tune, and other instruments and how they came together nicely.. No it wasn't because of all the songs I have been listening yesterday, this song was totally different. It was completely new.. and now I can't remember how it sounds like.. I hate it when that happens because it is always the same cycle(yes it happened many times before).. -- sleeping -- some music comes into my mind -- wakes up the next day -- amnesia -- .. it's as good as not having any inspiration at all..

So let's not care about that stupid thing because if I'm fated, I would remember them one day.. and then I would totally go crazy or be labelled as crazy like most of the ancient music composers.. since they hear tunes in their heads all day and their tunes aren't so simple like twinkle twinkle little star but like those where notes cover the whole page till some don't even make sense.. maybe I'll become famous, and everything I touch becomes famous too.. haha now that'll be strange..


Moving on, I decided to play the piano today. From exam pieces to random notes on the piano.. So I suddenly came upon breakeven(by the script), and remembered the tune of how a certain guy played it on the piano. Therefore, I decided to try it, since it sounded nice and simple, not like some where notes go like popiah and others where they duet with a keyboard on autoplay and you actually found out that the pianist is just playing the chords. So, I succeeded and it sounded close if not the same to what that guy on the internet played.. But it was just a tryout so it wasn't final because my dad wanted to watch his tv and I stopped..

Oh well, at least I am confirmed to have SOME talent in me..

HAH! Self praise.. very typical in my family.. it's in the genes I guess ^^

0 comments:

top

Post a Comment

Note: To fast travel back to the top of the page, press the dark blue arrow at the bottom right of your screen!