Saturday, May 7, 2011

Shangri La!

| |

Ever been to Shangri La?!! It's like a hotel in town. I can't remember where but they serve really great food, especially the japanese restaurant there..



But there is one thing about that restaurant..






The serving size is so darn small..

















Even the main course is miniature size -.-"



















and the fruits were also not spared..






Okay I lied, fruits are always served this little..








But do you know what's the best part of the dinner?









The greens were also served in small portions! ^__^" little veggies = happy zhaoyan





Don't get me wrong, the size may be small, but the quality good! Shangri la japanese restaurant! (I can't remember what was the name of the restaurant)

0 comments:

top

Post a Comment

Note: To fast travel back to the top of the page, press the dark blue arrow at the bottom right of your screen!