Saturday, May 14, 2011
Lion King Musical Night at MBS! :)
Posted by Name: Chee Zhao Yan | at Saturday, May 14, 2011 |Tonight is the lion king musical night! We all went to see the musical at Marina Bay Sands! Rawr!
It was great! But I can tell you what is just as great.. It was the food that we ate before the musical.. (It seems that all my posts are related to food huh.. Maybe this blog can become a food blog someday ^^)
So like the last food post, we went to eat japanese food... again..
but unlike the last food post, they provide a far larger portion!
So let's see what we ate!
Ramen!
Ramen!
Egg.. (Very very tasty)
Bamboo Clam!
Fish!
Egg..(Yep we had 2 servings+++)
Ramen!
Ramen!
Spoon? O__O
Oh and I forgot one more thing..
I wasn't supposed to take that but I found it so hilarious I took it anyway ._.
Yup and that is pretty much what we ate that night.. the food was fabulous! ^__^"
Great food + Cool show + Happy zhaoyan = SUPERFUNGREATNICENIGHT!
Now please factorise the equation.
Image Source: http://www.lunch.com/Reviews/product/The_Lion_King_musical_-Photos-1394517-The_Lion_King-132640.html?pid=0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Note: To fast travel back to the top of the page, press the dark blue arrow at the bottom right of your screen!

0 comments:
Post a Comment